An appraiser must be ethical, unbiased and accurate.
How We Can Work Together
When you become a client, we start our virtual conversation.
- Send me pictures and other collateral
- Discuss your needs
- Make online payments
- Receive updates on project status
1 Become a Client
2Request an Appraisal
- Call 239-400-1006 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll discuss the type of materials and purpose of the assignment.
3Create a Project
- Email me photos and other details
- I'll size up the situation and recommend a course of action.
4Forge an Agreement
- We'll determine scope of work, fee and schedule for completion.
- Typically, I require a 50% deposit to start.
What Clients say:
"Peter Curran, with his wide range of expertise, was a great help and very pleasant to work with."
Suzy and Frank B. from New York City and Nantucket
Let's get started: